Arkon SM679 Slim-Grip Ultra Deluxe Mini Car Holder - Windshield / Dashboard
- Holds large smartphones/mid-sized tablets (up to 8"). The mount is ideal for car dashboards, windshields, and other flat or slightly textured surfaces. The sticky suction base uses a powerful combination of polyurethane gel and suction to provide a maximum surface bond.
- It includes Arkon’s Slim-Grip Ultra spring-loaded universal holder and a sticky suction deluxe windshield or dashboard car mount with one-touch lever.
- In order to prevent permanent indentation marks on soft vinyl, leather, or similar dashboard surfaces, Arkon recommends using the included 3M adhesive mounting disk.
- The sticky suction mount is also easily removable and reusable. If it has a drop in performance, just wash the suction pad with a mild liquid soap and warm water then air dry to restore the suction.
- Sticky suction base provides a maximum surface bond on smooth/textured surfaces
- Suction mount arm adjusts vertically and provides 360-degree rotation
- SM060-2- Slim-Grip Ultra Holder
- GN079-SBH-Multi-Surface Sticky Suction Mount
- APO13-Adhesive Mount Disk
Best for my Xeriaz5 Premium
This is probably the best holder I've managed to find to date for my phone. It's totally flexible and in no way interferes with the 3 control buttons on the right of my phone. The only potential weak point might be the spring loaded mechanism into which the phone sits. Wonder how long the spring will last with constant use Only time will tell.
Good holder for bigger phones Pev
Arkon SM679 SlimGrip Ultra Deluxe
2nd one I've bought and the best phone holder to date
Bought to be transferable with good grip. Used successfully in three cars. It has an excellent grip as advertised and holds phone solidly. Though my Fire HD will fit I have yet to try it when travelling. There was a problem with my order which due to wrong pricing. I spoke to them several times before it was sorted out. It was good to speak to some though.
Very good car holder!
Very easy to use (once you work out it's spring loaded at the bottom)! Could do with something to stop the arms falling off the side, although pushing them inwards works I would prefer them nearer the edge.