Keep your Type-C enabled smartphone within an easy reach and fully charged using this active car holder from Brodit. The adjustable bracket holds devices that are 62mm - 77mm wide and 6mm - 10mm thick. It comes with a Molex adapter that gives a discreet and neat installation without visible cables in the interior.
- Useful, practical and high-quality active car holder from Brodit
- It keeps your smartphone within an easy reach while on the road
- The bracket is adjustable, so it fits devices that are 62mm - 77mm wide and 6mm - 10mm thick
- The Molex adapter for fixed installation keeps your device fully charged
- No visible wires on the interior of your car, all is neat and discreet
- The holder has a tilt swivel for adjusting the angle (maximal angle is 22 degrees)
- Material: durable ABS plastic
- Suitable for devices within the given dimensions featuring a Type-C port
Adjusting the bracket:
1. Loosen the screw on the front side of the holder so the sides can be adjusted.
2. Place your device in the holder and adjust the sides.
3. Adjust the position of the Type-C connector so it connects properly to the device.
4. Lock the connector by tightening the screw and remove the device.
5. Tighten the screw on the front side of the holder and you're set.
Holder installation instructions:
1. Loosen the screw in the center of the holder, in order to remove the tilt swivel attaching plate.
2. Place the attaching plate onto the desired position and install it using the included screws.
3. Place the holder over the attaching plate so that the center screw fits in the tilt swivel hole, and turn the screw a few times.
4. Tighten the screw, until the holder is firmly mounted, but in such a way that it can still be adjusted.
Molex adapter installation instructions:
- Important note: The charger unit is fused internally with 2A automotive re-settable thermal fuse. If you install an external fuse, then connect a 2A fuse holder and fuse in-line with the Red wire close to the power source. Secure the charger unit into the dashboard using the adhesive tape in a well ventilated area that does not get hot.
1. Connect the White wire to a negative ground connection or on the vehicle chassis.
2. Connect the Red wire to a 12V-24V power supply that is controlled by the ignition switch of the vehicle.
Each holder requires a ProClip mount (not included in the package). Please purchase the correct ProClip mount for your car separately.
Friendly reminder: Please double check if the dimensions of your device are compatible with this holder before making a purchase.