This Brodit's universal active car holder with Molex adapter is suitable for tablets that are 140mm - 195mm wide and 25mm thick. It allows you to keep your device within an easy reach and sight, right on the headrest mount of your car's seat. The Molex adapter keeps everything neat without hanging cables in the interior of your vehicle.
- High-quality car holder from Brodit that keeps your tablet charged
- Keep your tablet safely in place and within an easy reach
- Mount it on a headrest of the car seat
- The fly lead allows you to manually connect the charging cable when needed
- Tilt swivel allows you to adjust the angle at your convenience
- The adjustable bracket holds tablets that are 140mm - 195mm wide and 25mm thick
- Molex adapter provides an elegant installation without any visible cables on the interior
- Padded cushions on the holder's legs prevent your tablet from sliding and scratching
- The dimensions of the holder are 164mm x 148mm x 69mm
- The cable is 400cm long in total
- Material: durable ABS plastic
- The holder is suitable for tablets withing the given dimensions featuring a microUSB port
1. Plug the charging cable to the device and choose which way you want to use the holder. Place the cable into the cable mount and attach it to the holder by tightening the screws.
2. Loosen the screw in the center of the holder to remove the tilt swivel. Place the attaching plate on the desired position and secure it by screws. Reattach the holder back in place and tighten the screw in the center.
3. Place the tablet into the holder by sliding the upper leg of the holder. Adjust the angle and tighten the wing-nut firmly so the device is properly held in place.
Friendly reminder: Please double check if the dimensions of your device are compatible with this holder before making a purchase.