Konnwei KW903 ELM327 Bluetooth 4.0 OBD2 Car Fault Diagnostic Tool - iOS, Android
Don't go to the expensive car service for small problems anymore, because the Konnwei KW903 ELM327 Bluetooth 4.0 OBD2 car fault scanner tool in combination with your iOS/Android device allows you to read a car's diagnostic and solve minor faults.
Easy to use! All you have to do is download the corresponding App from App Store/Play Store on your device, and pair it with the Konnwei KW903 via Bluetooth 4.0. You can also use it with your PC, thanks to the included CD software. The Konnwei KW903 ELM327 car engine fault diagnostic scanner supports all OBD-II protocols.
- The Konnwei KW903 OBD2 car fault diagnostic tool supports iOS and Android systems
- Completely scan the car's diagnostic and delete some minor error codes
- The Konnwei KW903 ELM327 tool has over 3000 generic code definitions in the database
- It shows you the real-time performance of the vehicle such as speed, oil pressure, fuel consumption, engine load, throttle position, etc.
- The Konnwei KW903 ELM327 code reader supports J1850 VPW, J1850 PWM, ISO9141-2, KWP2000, and CAN OBD2 protocols
- You don't need to unplug it when not in use, just press the button to turn the Konnwei KW903 off
- Note: Apple users can connect their devices over WiFi, but to connect iPhone/iPad over Bluetooth additional charges are required
- 1 x Konnwei KW903 ELM327 Bluetooth OBD2 code scanner
- 1 x CD software
- 1 x English user manual