Jabra has introduced a new Bluetooth headset Extreme line with the “PC” suffix that is guaranteed to work with Skype. Skype Bluetooth headset comes with a USB adapter that connects the headset to your computer for VoIP or other wireless audio applications. Users can also connect the headset to a Smartphone at the same time, and make/receive calls from either a mobile phone or a computer. Skype-certified Bluetooth headset has two microphones for clear sound and noise filtering.
Jabra EXTREME PC Bluetooth headset:
– Bluetooth 2.1 EDR including eSCO
– USB Adapter
– Extreme Noise Blackout with dual microphones
– Multiuse – simultaneous connection to two devices
– Media – radio, music, video, etc.
– DSP for crystal clear sound and voice
– Adjusts the volume automatically
– Talk time – 5.5 hours
– Standby time – 10.5 days
– Dimensions – 47 x 18.5 x 27.5 mm
– Weight – 10 grams
– Battery Charger – USB and A / C