2-in-1 Bluetooth v4.2 Transmitter Receiver / Wireless 3.5mm Audio Adapter - RX-TX-10
This compact, wireless 3.5mm audio adapter lets you manage the audio signal freely according to your needs. All devices with an AUX 3.5mm audio port are supported - the possibilities are endless!
- A simple 2-in-1 solution to handle the limitations of non-Bluetooth audio devices
- Two separate ports for RX* (receiver) and TX** (transmitter) mode
- Multifunctional buttons - turn the device on or off or adjust the volume
- Stable, low-latency connection via Bluetooth v4.2 - suitable for viewing media or gaming
- Broad transmission range and a long battery life ensure a worry-free experience
- Easy to use - only one cable and a rapid Bluetooth-pairing procedure
- Bluetooth version: v4.2
- Supported Bluetooth profiles: A2DP, AVRCP
- Supported audio formats: MP3, WAV, WMA, APE, FLAC
- Transmission range: more than 20m
- Input/Output connection: 3.5mm audio port
- Operating time: up to 10h
- Charging time: 2h
- Power voltage: 3.7V
- Battery: built-in 200mAh Li-ion battery
- Main unit dimensions: 62 x 40 x 10mm
- Material: polycarbonate
1 x 2-in-1 RX-TX-10 Bluetooth Adapter
1 x 3.5mm audio cable
1 x USB charging cable
1 x User manual (English)
Note: To activate the transmitter mode, press + and - buttons at the same time when powering up the device.
When used as a wireless receiver, the RX-TX-10 transforms any traditional car or home system with an AUX connection into a contemporary piece of audio equipment. Use it in this mode to play music from a smartphone on your old but trusty non-Bluetooth stereo system.
As a transmitter, this Bluetooth audio adapter allows you to send audio from a device with an AUX port to any Bluetooth headphones or set of speakers. Use it in this mode to cast TV audio to your wireless headset when gaming or binge-watching your favorite series late at night.