Who is always by your side? Your smartphone, right? What is the best option, you wonder? So, SIM-free phones are becoming increasingly popular, as with these kinds of mobile phones you are not tied to one carrier and can pay-as-you-go. No contract! Check out our guide and find the best mobile phone deals on all unlocked devices from the latest flagships to mid-range handsets.
What is the Best Mobile Phone? Our Customers Voted!
Mobile phones have become a vital part of our everyday lives. We use them for almost everything we do during the day. A smartphone is by our side when we need to make a call or find a restaurant nearby, check what time it is, listen to music, take photos, play games, check social media and latest news and much more.
With this in mind, you probably don’t want to spend an unreasonable amount of money, nor buy a bad gadget that won’t be capable of fulfilling your needs. Our customers and tech-experts have picked the following top models you’ll surely like.
iPhone XS with 512GB - Best High-End Smartphone
We are going to see how long this iPhone is going to stay on top considering that new series is out, but here is exactly what you get from this beauty:
- hexa-core, Apple A12 Bionic and Apple iOS 12
- 512GB, 4GB RAM
- IP68 certificate for water-resistance
- 5.8” Super AMOLED display with 3D Touch
- Dual-camera + 7MP selfie camera
- Cons: average battery life and high price
You can find it in various colours and memory capacity.
Samsung Galaxy A70 Duos - Best Budget Android Phone
The relatively new phone from Samsung A series has already got its own place on the market thanks to its good looks and battery life.
- octa-core, Android 9
- 128GB, 6GB RAM
- Dual SIM
- 6.7” Super AMOLED display
- Triple-camera + 32MP selfie camera
- Cons: Low light camera performance and not so responsive fingerprint sensor
Don’t forget that you can enjoy Samsung Pay and super-fast charging.
Samsung Galaxy Xcover 4s Duos 32GB - Best Cheap Smartphone
It is maybe small but it is resistant to extreme conditions which makes him a perfect choice for all those tough jobs and situations you can end up in during the day.
- octa-core, Android 9
- 32GB, 3GB RAM
- meets US military standard MIL-STD 810G
- 5” PLS TFT display
- 16MP camera
- Cons: Weak battery, low display resolution, and RAM size
Maybe the best thing about this model is its low price tag.
How to Choose the Best Mobile Phone for Me, You Ask?
With these three models, we have just grabbed the surface of the offer that constantly expands. So, how can you choose the right smartphone for you? Decide what you are mostly using it for and check the specs:
- The camera is important for all photo and selfie lovers
- CPU - fast processor in combination with a high RAM memory should be a priority for all new users in order to have a fast response to all demands
- GPU - the good graphic is important for gamers, there is no doubt, but also for all of you who want to get a fast and flawless rendering of the image
- OS is all about if you are Android or iPhone fan
- The display should have a good quality while the size is disputable. Bigger displays are the best choice for those who watch all kinds of media on their phones, while the smaller display provides a better grip.
- Dual SIM is a good choice if you use two SIM cards from the same or different operator
- The design should fit your taste, style, and needs. Robust phones are perfect for those who drop their gadgets often.
- Brand - it depends on your preferences and if you are a fan of Samsung, Apple, Huawei, OnePlus, Sony, Xiaomi, LG and more.
This is not the end of all the things you can enjoy on our webshop. Find out how you can recycle your old phone and the best phone accessories you can buy for a new one. Don’t forget to check the other services that we offer: Sell Your Phone Phone Repair Article: Find My Phone