Baseus Round Box 4-port USB 3.0 Hub Converter with MicroUSB Power Supply for Hard Drives - 3 x USB 2.0, 1 x USB 3.0
Reduce the number of cables laying around your desk with Baseus' Round Box Hub adapter.
This four-port USB3.0 to USB3.0 and USB2.0 hub is a dream come true for multitaskers. With three USB2.0 ports, one USB3.0 port, and a 5V micro power supply, almost all of your office equipment can be plugged into this compact powerhouse. It can be used with mice, keyboards, USB fans, USB night lamps, joypads, or any other USB peripheral.
It offers a stable, steady connection for your devices, so you can use it without having to worry about mid-transfer disconnects. The micro power supply port can support 4TB hard drives, and with a 5Gbps transmission speed, all of your files will be transferred in the blink of an eye.
It's compatible with most current operating systems, Windows and macOS alike. The overcharge protection lets you freely charge your devices without the fear of damaging them, and you can always check the status via bottom light indicator.
It's a more efficient solution for your office space or home.
- USB3.0 to USB3.0 and USB2.0 adapter from Baseus
- Four USB output ports, and a power supply port
- 5Gbps maximum data transmission speed
- 5V power supply that supports 4TB hard disks
- Supports multiple storage devices at the same time
- Overcharge and overvoltage device protection
- Compatible with various operating systems
- Compact and lightweight single-colored design
- Material: ABS and TPE
- Input: USB3.0
- Output: USB3.0 x 1, USB 2.0 x 3
- Transmission speed: 5Gbps (max)
- Power output: 5V
- Size: 60.3 x 60.3 x 23mm
- Weight: 40g
- Cable length: 100±15mm