If you own a high-end smartphone, be it the iPhone 8 or the iPhone X, or the good old iPhone SE, we don't need to tell you that it should be protected from bumps, scratches, dirt, and other sorts of damage with the best iPhone cover. After all, that's why you're here, isn't it? Browse through our extensive range of products and grab your iPhone cover today.
iPhone Covers: A Short Shopping Guide
In 2007, Apple launched its very first iPhone, which managed to create quite a boom in the world of smartphones with its touch screen (stretched over the phone's entire front), and a single physical button – the Home button. Needless to say, the iPhone became extremely popular in a short period of time, and inspired other manufacturers to start producing smartphones of their own.
Over the years, Apple's iPhone has changed its dimensions (from 3.5'' to 5.8''), shape (from rounded to square), and specifications, but it still remains one of the most popular devices in the world.
Browse Through Our Range of iPhone Covers and Order Online
There are two ways you can see our full offer of protective cases:
1. Click on Mobile Accessories>iPhone Accessories, and then on the model of your iPhone. After that, all you have to do is select “Covers” from the 20 subcategories displayed on your screen, and begin to search.
2. Click on Mobile Accessories, and then scroll to the bottom of the page. Once there, click on Mobile Accessories Categories>Covers>iPhone Covers, and finally the model of your iPhone. Both options will lead you to our range of protective accessories for your smartphone, where you can select your cover based either on its type (leather, battery etc.) or brand (original or by third-party manufacturers).
How to Choose the Right Cover for Your iPhone
Picking out a protective case for your iPhone can turn out to be a bit troublesome if you don't know what you want, which is why we have prepared a couple of tips for you that might help you out on your journey.
1. What Do You Need Your Accessory For
If you spend a lot of time out in the open or simply exercising, then you should think about getting a durable, tough iPhone cover, such as the ones produced by Piel Frama or Nillkin. On the other hand, if you want something more elegant, then you might be interested in Barely There Case-Mate cases or iPhone covers with card holder. MyTrendyPhone also has items in an array of colours and patterns, so you'll surely find something that's suits your style and personality.
2. Search for User Reviews and Comments
Once you decide what type of a product you want, and choose a manufacturer, you can either contact our customer service department to find out more about it, or you can read online reviews of the said case in various forum discussions or blogs. It always helps to hear what other people have to say about a certain product, how well it served them, for how long, etc.
3. Read the Descriptions Carefully
Before completing your order, please make sure that it is compatible with your iPhone (located in the description)!
Dimensions of Apple's phones change from one version to another, which is why it is absolutely necessary for you to read the descriptions below our products. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us!