Choose a new Micro SD card at MyTrendyPhone
Welcome to the MyTrendyPhone category, which contains all the different micro SD cards you need! We have gathered all our microcards from different classes under one category, so it will be easier and faster for you to find the right one - that fits well with both your device and your budget. This text will help you understand what a micro SD card is used for, and choose the memory card and class you need.
Buying an extra microSD card can be a bit challenging because not everyone has a clear idea of which of the many memory card series offered in the market is the best for the device. Therefore, let our explanations and range of different classes, brands, models, and capabilities make your search for a new memory card easier!
Various models of Micro SD cards available online
Micro SD cards are becoming increasingly popular in the market, and today you can find different types with a size of 15 mm x 11 mm x 1 mm. Micro SD memory cards are usually purchased as extra storage space for Samsung, Huawei, and other mobile phones, while camcorder owners need more microSDHC and SDXC types.
Their capacity and transfer rate may also vary:
- microSD card - Maximum capacity is 2 GB with a transfer speed of max 25MB / s
- microSDHC card - Capacity is from 4 GB to 32 GB with a transfer speed from 50MB / s to 150MB / s
- microSDXC card - Capacity is from 32GB to 200GB with a transfer speed from 50MB / s to 312MB / s
There is also another special way to mark speed so you can know if that memory card is what you are looking for. The mark is something called "class" and it indicates speeds from 2 to 10. Class 2 is the minimum speed while Class 10 is the maximum speed at which it can be played.
Micro SDHC and SDXC cards also have something called Ultra High-Speed data transfer speed marking with the abbreviation UHS. These letters indicate specifications: UHS-I, UHS-II, and UHS-II, with UHS-I as the "lowest" data transfer and UHS-III as the best.
There are also other classifications of these cards, but the above are the most important to make it easier to choose a memory card online.
What is the best micro SD for you?
Your choice of mini SD card depends on what you need the memory card for. Do you need to use it to take photos, take pictures, or expand your mobile phone's storage space? Once you have answered this question, you can read the text again or quickly find the combination of capacity and speed that best suits your needs.
Here are a few tips on how to choose your new memory card:
- Decide which device the given memory card is for: the digital camera, laptop, or mobile phone
- Decide how much capacity you need: 16 GB, 32 GB, 64 GB, 128 GB, or 256 GB
- Choose the manufacturer you trust: SanDisk, Samsung, Transcend, or someone else
- Check the customer reviews on the products you are interested in
- Find out if the micro SDcard you are interested in goes over your budget
- Contact our customer service if you have problems deciding
These tips can easily help you find the right kind of memory cards. Our online selection of memory cards is fantastic, so take a moment and browse our entire range. The price increases depending on capacity and speed, so it is always good to remember while checking the products.
Equip your device with other practical accessories
It can be convenient to upgrade your Samsung or Huawei mobile phone, laptop, camera, or other devices with an accessory that can improve its performance, so it is not only the capacity of your memory card that gets better! Therefore you can also check out our other categories!
Something that might also be a good idea is to buy a smart watch that always informs you of all your messages. Use your favorite applications, train, and measure your calorie burn and heart rate when investing in a modern smartwatch.
Frequently asked questions about micro-SD cards
- What is a microSD card? A microSD card is a small card used as extra memory for mobile phones and cameras.
- How much capacity is there on the microSD card? MicroSD cards with memory space of 16GB, 32GB, 64GB, 128GB and 256GB are available.
- Which MicroSD card should I choose? Your new microSD card must be compatible with your mobile or camera, and you must choose how much memory you need. You should also choose the manufacturer you trust.
- Which MicroSD card is best? Class 10 microSD cards transfer data quickly and are suitable for full HD video recording. They come in all capacities, so you need to choose a combination of class and capacity according to your needs.
- How much does a microSD card cost? A microSD card costs as much as other SD cards, but the price depends on capacity, manufacturer, and class.
- The difference between a micro and a normal SD card? MicroSD card is smaller than a normal SD card and it is sold with an adapter for an SD card slot. MicroSD can therefore be used as a regular SD card, while the reverse is impossible.
We are here to help you - MyTrendyPhone
If despite our tips, you have problems deciding which product suits your needs, we recommend you contact our customer service so that they can help you. Our professional colleagues will help you find what you need. Contact us by email, chat, or phone.
Do not forget to take advantage of our fast delivery, market's best prices, our wonderful customer service, and a large product range! If you become a Club Trendy member, you have the opportunity to save 7% with a Club Trendy discount if the product costs less than 100 GBP and is not already on offer. Our prices are also 30-60% lower, compared to other online stores.
So there are many reasons to become one of our 5,000,000 loyal customers. You have come to the right place - choose your favorites and save a lot at MyTrendyPhone!