Universal Phone Cases
From leather bags to mobile phone socks and armbands, we’re pleased to offer you a vast range of universal phone cases. Guard an older phone, or combine covers and cases to get maximum protection. With waterproof protection, you can even take your phone with you for a swim! All of which probably leaves you with a dilemma: which one should you choose? Take a look at our guide and find the smartphone case that suits you best!
Guide to Universal Phone Cases
Customers Recommend: The 5 Top Phone Cases
With the importance of a good universal phone case in mind, MyTrendyPhone has produced this short guide which gathers together the 5 best selling phone cases according to our customers. These superb products will provide your device with fantastic protection at a very low price. Read on!
- Universal Horizontal Black Leather Case
- A clip belt for ease of movement
- Magnetic closure for improved safety
- For mobile phones with dimensions up to 145mm x 75mm x 16mm
- Made of genuine leather
- Universal Phone Pouch Commander Milano
- High-quality material
- Maximum protection and soft inner lining
- Magnetic flap for extra security
- Spigen Universal Sport Armband
- Universal armband for smartphones up to 6"
- Comfortable and sweat-proof
- Easy access to the display
- Adjusts to your own arm size
- Handbag Style Leather Case
- Elegant and stylish, with a shoulder strap
- Pocket for small items
- For phones up to 18cm x 11cm
- Universal Belt Leather Case
- Elegant and practical design
- Belt clip and magnetic closure
- Made from textured faux leather
More Protection for Your Mobile Phone
If you’re looking for display protection, we recommend purchasing a resistant screen protector so that you can say goodbye to scratches and dust! Here you can find a product that’s just right for keeping your screen safe and in good condition. You can choose from a variety of screen protection types, such as protective films, liquids, tempered glass, and many more.
MyTrendyPhone advice: Don’t forget to clean your display thoroughly before applying a screen protector; position the product on the display carefully to avoid air bubbles.