ELM327 V2.1 Bluetooth OBD2 Car Fault Diagnostic Tool - Android, Windows
With this, you can read a vehicle's diagnostic results at home, and avoid expensive car service costs for minor faults!
Connect this universal OBD2 car fault scanner tool to your Android device via Bluetooth and become your own mechanic. If you receive any minor error codes, you can delete them easily with the ELM327 OBD-II diagnostic tool. Even a beginner can solve minor faults!
- Bluetooth OBD2 ELM327 v2.1 car fault scanner that supports Android and Windows OS
- Helps you scan the car's diagnostics completely and delete some error codes
- The scanner tool displays error codes and their meanings, thanks to a database of more than 3000 definitions
- It also shows a vehicle's speed, oil pressure, fuel consumption, engine RPM, throttle position, and so on
- The Bluetooth code reader supports all OBD-II protocols (ISO9141-2, ISO14230-4 KWP, ISO15765-4CAN)
- You need to download the corresponding app from Google Play to your Android device
- It comes with CD software for using the OBD2 scanner tool with your PC